CTN is a well-known and trusted brand in the world of communications. We help to make our clients boldest ambitions a reality, offering the highest level of insight, experience and expertise. As we approach our 25th anniversary (and with innovation and creativity in our DNA), CTN is embracing its heritage to grow an engagement agency which thinks big and acts smart.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ASSISTANT
We are looking for an exceptional junior candidate, who’ll be actively involved in studio and post production support, office IT and general running duties for the office and productions.
• Under the direction of the Technical Delivery Manager, you’ll support post production and studio activity ensuring that all facilities are presentable & well-maintained with fully up to date documentation.
• Liaise with the Office Manager and Technical Delivery Manager regarding stock within the studio facilities (including but not limited to beverages and technical equipment)
• To act as a post-production assistant (ingesting, exporting, creating and managing media drives for edits) assistance in the LTO archiving of rushes/data, helping to ensure that all material is safely stored and labelled.
• You will become familiar with the studio set up, and prepare meeting rooms and assist with the provision of refreshments for clients if required.
• You’ll assist the Technical Delivery Manager to provide laptop technical support, ensuring that all equipment is stored and maintained in a good working condition.
• You’ll work with sound, photographic and editing technicians – providing support and back up to them as required.
• To constantly seek to improve the efficiency of the studio suite, maintaining its various systems and offerings to improve our client offering.
• To carry out ad hoc projects and assignments as they arise including running duties for office and production requirments.
• To undertake to learn the various roles within the studio and production area.
• To deal with day to day office IT related issues, from basic desktop PC support, to office upgrades and moves, to trips back and fourth to the company offsite storage.
• Technical aptitude in film, audio, editing
• Detail orientated with extremely high levels of accuracy
• Ability to multitask and prioritise when necessary
• Keen to learn and develop
• Team player although able to work autonomously
• Proactive with ‘can do’ attitude
If you would like to apply for this position please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this position.
No agencies please.
Published on 10 March 2017