We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The text file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Cookies are in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
(3) Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
(5) Security of your personal data
Our website uses security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any information under our control. We store the information in a database in a secure environment at our data/hosting centre.
We will not share, sell, or rent individual personal information without explicit permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you publications or emails based on your requests for information.
(6) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Legal Name : Corporate Television Networks Limited
Trading As : CTN Communications
Registered Office : 114 St Martin's Lane, London WC2N 4BE
Registered in England no. : 02214359
VAT no : GB 744 0157 53
CTN WINS BEST COMPANIES AWARD
CTN Communications has won accreditation as one of Britain's Best Companies to Work For.
The presentation of the 1-Star award was made to CEO Stephen Watson.
More than 1,000 companies and organisations applied for this year's accreditation, with just over half making it through the rigorous process.